Skip to content

My IE "Edit in Datasheet" has stopped working :-(

And I can’t figure out why, when , how ..
I knew that this feature is specific to Office 2003 Pro which is what I have, so I tried to fix Office but it doesn’t do it.

I then remembered that a few months ago while working in a company where we only used Office Standard I found the list of small components that are needed to only use the Sharepoint features, but obviously… I don’t know where I took a note of this. At the time I was using a “drop box” site under Lotus Quickplace and not a blog, so I need to look there, and may be fix my PC.

Otherwise I will reinstall IE as well. 🙁
Love Microsoft… hate Microsoft …